Love of My Life .... To.... just friends

sdowhey2006

Well okay here's how it goes:

I met this guy at work in November of 2005. We started talking in December and getting to know eachother as friends more. In January I gave him my phone number and my e-mail, and we started to talk on msn and txting all the time. We started seeing eachother on February 23rd of 2006. And then he asked me out exactly a month later. Him and I were together until July 13th, and through our relationship I lied to him a few times. I didn't mean to hurt him but the things I lied about were really bad. 1. I told my ex that I loved him still but only as a friend, and my current saw and got really mad and I tried to explain but he won't take my answer. 2. I told him I had never done Cocaine before and we did it together and it didn't hurt me, so he was confused, and got mad again. He broke up with me and told me that it was because he couldn't get the fact that I lied out of his head. He said that he just wants to be friends now, and I don't know how to show him that I"m not going to lie and show him that we are rigth for eachother. Please any suggestions would be the best right now!

Sara-

The only way you can show him that you won't lie anymore is to be his friend and NOT lie anymore. You can't make him believe it any other way.

But even if you can do that, there's no guarantee he will want to date you again. Sometimes when you mess up, you have to accept that you can't fix it and just take the consequences.