I need help. I started to date this guy a few days ago but right now I'm really doubt that he even likes me. He gets jeoulse alot. In a joking way, I'm not sure if it's for real. He says he likes me, but there's just something that I don't know makes me think that he is a player. I have talk to him about how and what I feel, and he gets upset that I don't trust him. So honestly I don't know what to think. And when ever we're talking on the phone... I sometimes have to hang up on him, and he's always like, oh are you going to call the other dude now? And whenever he tells me hey I'll call you later, sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. So I don't know if he wants me as a serious girlfriend or not. Can somebody please help me? Incase he doesn't like like me, how can I get him out of my mind. B/c literlly I don't have a life. I'm 15 so my parents won't buy me a car untill I'm 16, they won't let me work, and it's summer, and I live in NC, not much to do around here. Most of my friends that have a car work all day long and well are tried to go out. So I'm usually in my house on the comptuer or whatever... so there since I don't have a life, I always think of my bf, so what can I do so I won't think too much about him. yeah I know I'm some crazy werid chick. :D . But any adivce would be so cool. So anybody that gives me an advice THANK YOU so much. Well Take Care ya.