...again

So i recently posted this thread : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t93779/ about my gf of 3 years who cheated on me. She still has not answered or responded to me in anyways but in turn has sent her new bf and his "lovely" bunch of steroid abusing friends after me...needless to say they were no match..but I feel so shattered, why wont she talk to me? why is she being so...so fine with this? Why is she telling my friends im a (well lets just say a very bad word)? And tellign them that im stupid for trying to get hold of her and shell have people beat me up if I try? What can I do to ease the pain..im going insane!!!!!!!

If she cheated on you, got a new bf and sent a group of guys over to bash you up, is probable that she doesn't want to see you anymore. Forget her and move on with your life. Take time out to heal, relax and grow as an individual. Find a new hobby, if you're feeling mad or like your going insane, take it out on the foot path - go for a jog, that always helps me when i feel like i'm going mental. Catch up with old friends and talk to family.

I know that we can't make he heart stop feeling for someone we've loved, but why in the world do you wanna see someone who's sending people to beat you up? Does that sound like the actions of a stable woman?

everybody_chill

Hi guest. I have been in your shoes before. Not a good place to be, at all. Nothing will heal you except for time.

As for her telling her new man that you are a bad person - Have you ever met a girl that claims her ex was great? I haven't. The truth is that no girl is going to tell a new man her ex was great. Why? because it would make her look bad to her new guy. She will make up all kinds of excuses for cheating, none of which may be true.

The most difficult thing to do in a situation like this is to NOT let your emotions run wild. By that, I mean obsessive thinking, calling her when you are feeling low, etc. That is the most difficult thing to do.

I wish you luck and when you find a new girl you will wonder why you were so heart broken over this one.

Get out there and see who is available. Just don't fall for a separated woman like I did!