Very hard sittuation with my friends

Hello , Im a 13 year old boy and my hormones are raging. But i would like a ansewer that would give me the person i will last the longest with and who i will have the best good time with i will not use names i will just call them Girl1 and Girl2, No any disrespect just dont need there names over the internet :D.

Anywho I have these two girls Who i extremly love all of them:

(M)Girl one: She is a very pretty (hot) girl, weve been friends for a very long time on her myspace im the 3rd one (first boy) in her profile it says im kick ass , But i asked her today Do you like me or am i the only one doing the liking... , and she said idk i still have to get over (this other boy), Whitch makes sense. But i love her and i want her to know that im not just the boy who makes her laugh and feel good.

©Girl Two: She is a very funny outspoken girl YETT she can bitch alot and that turns me off alot, But she loves me and i love her i love her alot but i havent know her for more then a month, But it feels like ive known her forever and she is very pretty...But she is very shy too..

These girls are both great, I love them both but i like girl one more but i dont want to hurt girl two cause she likes me alot and i dont wana hurt her i know i should go out with girl one but IDK IF SHE LIKES ME and if you guys can give me some tips on who i should focus on and Please

give me some tips on how to see if girl one likes me or not

and whitch one i should go out with

:love:

XoXo

Jeff-

Heavenseventeen

You're only 13, but it you're old enough to be going with two girls, you're old enough to hear the truth from me.

First of all, you don't love them. You really like them. If you loved either one, you wouldn't even consider the other one.

Second of all, it's not fair that you stringing both of them along. It makes you selfish and it's just not right.

You can't have one girl as back up in case the other one says no. You have to sit down and choose one.

Judging by what you said, I could see you sitting down PATIENTLY and waiting for girl no1 to get over her boyfriend. She needs time, so give it to her. She never said no, so there's no reason to hurry off to someone else. Plus she could find out about girl no2, and then the answer would be a DEFINITE no.

When I had to choose between two college subject choices, I wrote a list of pros and cons of each. I then just thought: Which one could I not live without. It worked.