Theres this girl and she has a boyfriend but...

Chilly Willy

I am 15 year old boy. Alrigh theres this girl who I liked for a couple of weeks so I got her E-mail and we talked on msn for not even a week and i found out she had a boyfriend but she always flirts with me and wants me to go on cam with her, and when she found out that i liked her she chagned her name to (her name) is very happy now:) and she always says I love you when eather of us have to go.And also one night when I was talking with her she started telling me how her boyfriend's always being an ass to her and he treats her bad so I was like well id never treat you like that and why dont you trade him in for a better model so she got all happy and said she would. she also tells every one she talks to about me and how she likes me and knowing I would go out with her she still wount break up with him its been 2 days and I was just wondering if I was being impatiant or if shes trying to play me.

Tell her you like her but you cannot continue talking to her when she has a b/f. When/if she decides that she likes you more than him and drops the b/f then you will start hanging with her. Be nice but firm and stick to your word.

Heavenseventeen

She's playing with you. She has no right to mess you about like that. It's not fair on you. You can't sit around waiting for her to make up her mind. What if it takes ages and she says no? You're only fifteen, and I'm sure you'll find someone better.

Besides...she seems to desperate to me. She sits around waiting for the next boy to come along. Why couldn't she dump him if she's so unhappy and be single?

• Author
Chilly Willy
I am 15 year old boy. Alrigh theres this girl who I liked for a couple of weeks so I got her E-mail and we talked on msn for not even a week and i found out she had a boyfriend but she always flirts with me and wants me to go on cam with her, and when she found out that i liked her she chagned her name to (her name) is very happy now:) and she always says I love you when eather of us have to go.And also one night when I was talking with her she started telling me how her boyfriend's always being an ass to her and he treats her bad so I was like well id never treat you like that and why dont you trade him in for a better model so she got all happy and said she would. she also tells every one she talks to about me and how she likes me and knowing I would go out with her she still wount break up with him its been 2 days and I was just wondering if I was being impatiant or if shes trying to play me.
well thanks for both your answers but ive managed to get her useing yamaha's advice. (she does seem kinda desprate now that you mention it thanks for input
abitconfused

Dude I am twice your age and they still do that crap. Be patient, hope for the best but find other things to occupy your time and if she really likes you she will miss you and need to talk to you. Just make sure you let her know her boyfriend goes before you spend any more quality time with her.