creepy annoying friend

Hey there's this girl i was friends with shes 15 but she acts like a 8 yr old talks bout bathroom jokes and imature stuff ..and giggles about boys

im turning 16 in the next couple of days and i still think shes real imature for her age and annoying i mean i told her im not friends with her and yet she calls me constintly like literally lets the phone ring for half hour and wotn hangup till i pick up and when i do talk to her she wont let me go..

i no i was her only friend but i really dont wanna be friends with her and shes clinging on to me like a lone lost puppy i mean she follow me around at school

and when i wanna hangout with my boyfriend she gets jelous and angry with me! i heard from so many ppl shes a lesbein and i dont sleep at her house anymore because she says shes joking bout that kind of stuff but i can totally tell she isnt sometimes i wake up and shes spooning me!! its discusting nto to be rude but no body likes her she says she has lots of populer friends they talk on msn just coz shes friends with a girl named brenna has been since birth but my bf is friends with brennas friends bfs and he has asked them if they like tayler they all say shes annoying and imature at lunch she hangs out in the L.A.C. room and talks to the mentally disable lol:bunny::p and on msn she nudges me 24 seven and wotn leave me alone shes obsessed with me and i dont wanan be friends with her! how can i get rid of her!! lol:o

ok so at school just keep brushing her off your shoulders and keep walking without giving her attention, she'll feel it, and you sound like a really cool person b/c your not choosing to indirect and weird which is such a prob with so many adults these days, stay cool. and yeah so ignore her if she talks to you just like look past her and go 'huh' and walk away, or tell her, look you are really freaking me out and make me uncomfortable, leave me a lone would ya? tell her, be assertive and just tell her, or just ignore her, but thats key, you have to ignore her always,

k good luck,

Hey there's this girl i was friends with shes 15 but she acts like a 8 yr old talks bout bathroom jokes and imature stuff ..and giggles about boys

im turning 16 in the next couple of days and i still think shes real imature for her age and annoying i mean i told her im not friends with her and yet she calls me constintly like literally lets the phone ring for half hour and wotn hangup till i pick up and when i do talk to her she wont let me go..

i no i was her only friend but i really dont wanna be friends with her and shes clinging on to me like a lone lost puppy i mean she follow me around at school

and when i wanna hangout with my boyfriend she gets jelous and angry with me! i heard from so many ppl shes a lesbein and i dont sleep at her house anymore because she says shes joking bout that kind of stuff but i can totally tell she isnt sometimes i wake up and shes spooning me!! its discusting nto to be rude but no body likes her she says she has lots of populer friends they talk on msn just coz shes friends with a girl named brenna has been since birth but my bf is friends with brennas friends bfs and he has asked them if they like tayler they all say shes annoying and imature at lunch she hangs out in the L.A.C. room and talks to the mentally disable lol:bunny::p and on msn she nudges me 24 seven and wotn leave me alone shes obsessed with me and i dont wanan be friends with her! how can i get rid of her!! lol:o

The part about her talking to the mentally disabled and you laughing at that is more disturbing than some of her behaviors.

Shes very lonely it sounds like,. You don't exactly sound warm and friendly.....