Hi everyone..I really need advice and it will be much appreciated. First let me tell you, I've been in a long distant relationship for a long time, about 3 years and we have recently moved in together. It's only been 2 months and we fight a lot and it takes its toll on me..

For some reason he gets kind of snappy..like for example we were at a McDonalds and all I asked him was to ask for a bagel with cream cheese at the drive through durin lunch hours and he flipped..started swearing jesus ..blah blah..they don't have f*in bagels at this time..I couldnt believe it..tears just suddenly came to me...this is just the begining.

Then while I was away at school, I found out when I came down here that he met this girl at a club, now they hang out once in awhile as he says they are just friends and haven't done anything. I don't agree that he met her at a club, I would never do that to him and I expressed how I felt about this. Since I've been down here we argued a lot about that...finally they were talkin on AIM and she was kinda flirtin with him, it pissed me off and he finally said if you can't handle it then ****in leave (as in go home). Now, I sacrificed a lot to come down here and be with him...we are both 23 years old. I'm tired of fighting and I've been crying for the past week. I feel like he doesn't give a **** about my feelings and how I feel about this. Also, ever since I came down here it's been all about him, every discussion. Its like he never wants to listen to me or anything...:(

I don't know what to do..my head says I should leave but I love him..please help...am I just being paranoid or is this all wrong??

Hi everyone..I really need advice and it will be much appreciated. First let me tell you, I've been in a long distant relationship for a long time, about 3 years and we have recently moved in together. It's only been 2 months and we fight a lot and it takes its toll on me..

For some reason he gets kind of snappy..like for example we were at a McDonalds and all I asked him was to ask for a bagel with cream cheese at the drive through durin lunch hours and he flipped..started swearing jesus ..blah blah..they don't have f*in bagels at this time..I couldnt believe it..tears just suddenly came to me...this is just the begining.

Then while I was away at school, I found out when I came down here that he met this girl at a club, now they hang out once in awhile as he says they are just friends and haven't done anything. I don't agree that he met her at a club, I would never do that to him and I expressed how I felt about this. Since I've been down here we argued a lot about that...finally they were talkin on AIM and she was kinda flirtin with him, it pissed me off and he finally said if you can't handle it then ****in leave (as in go home). Now, I sacrificed a lot to come down here and be with him...we are both 23 years old. I'm tired of fighting and I've been crying for the past week. I feel like he doesn't give a **** about my feelings and how I feel about this. Also, ever since I came down here it's been all about him, every discussion. Its like he never wants to listen to me or anything...:(

I don't know what to do..my head says I should leave but I love him..please help...am I just being paranoid or is this all wrong??

Hiya

You are not been paranoid. You have given up so much for this guy. I think you already know the answer to this one deep down. If you are not happy, if he doesnt respect you or treat you well, its time to get some self respect back and leave. Be brave. The only other way is to ask him outright if he's been unfaithful or if he wants the relationship to continue - ask the question and listen very hard to the answer. You'll know what to do when the time comes. Good luck and always do what is right for you.

Brittanyjean06

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, Its a duck

Don't let this guy walk all over you if you want a damn bagel you get your bagel..jk. Get rid of him