How I know if she likes me?

Do you have a pond nearby? You could ask her if she wants to feed the ducks with you.

A smile is a dead giveaway.

great so i have to watch my smile? no no.

i really dont know how to answer this but i am a chic so i will try and help you k

if a chics into you she will be just that 'into you' she will be yearning to get to know you, ask her out on a date, if shes into you she will be there wanting more time with you to get to know you, right. i wouldnt use things like smile and stuff, i have such a prob with guys half of them think i am giving them a look of interest just cuz i am a human who looks around like anyone else and i like eye contact when talking with people, at my old job 1/2 the guys there spread **** bout me , just cuz of that. it sucked and was lonely, like those guys didnt think i was human or something.

anyways, so she'll be into you, ask her out to that pond for sure!! you sound like a good person, who if you and this chic hook up it would be a healthy slow thing, where you get to know eo, date her, and move in with the flow! dont jump to the sack as that will just cause more doubt and confusion on where you stand or how they feel

yes girls will flirt with you if interested, just dont try overreading them and causing hurt to both of you,