Ryan

Chandra

ryan

you are so right about everything that you said..except i am not going for councelling and neither will he..i think the best thing for my daughter is for us to separate??All we do is fight and she sees it anyways..we are 27 by the way..together since 16 married since 18..i made him apply for an apartment but i dont know if i will be able to follow through with it..cuz i really dont think i can make it on my own..thanks a lot though for your answer and you may not think this can help in anyway..but it even helps to express it a litttle so thats better than nothing..thanks again ryan..

I figured it had to be an early marriage, and it's too bad things work out poorly that way. If you feel that this can't be reconciled, then perhaps parting ways is best, but you MUST do it in a way that will be easiest on your child. She needs to have you both well involved in her life and you MUST be at least sociable around her when you are together. Just look out for her best interests right now.

ryan you are so right about everything that you said..except i am not going for councelling and neither will he..i think the best thing for my daughter is for us to separate??All we do is fight and she sees it anyways..we are 27 by the way..together since 16 married since 18..i made him apply for an apartment but i dont know if i will be able to follow through with it..cuz i really dont think i can make it on my own..thanks a lot though for your answer and you may not think this can help in anyway..but it even helps to express it a litttle so thats better than nothing..thanks again ryan..

I agree with Ryan. If you want to salvage this relationship, then it will take some sort of mediation via a third party. A lot of people are hesitant to see a psychologist or relationship counselor because they feel that if they do they will be seen as "sick," "mentally unstable," or even that they are not in control of themselves. These sessions can be conducted in a completely confidential manner and in no way are a way of giving up control of your life. You've asked for help. You've made the first step. You recognize that you can't do it alone. These people are there to help you work through it and do not alter your mind, rather help you organize your thoughts and rationalization processes. Refusing to see someone is giving up. Don't be so naïve as to think that you're above the need for treatment. If you can salvage the relationship and learn to communicate with each other effectively, it will be more benifical to your daughter. Divorce will have more devistating effects. You may also want to consider therapy for your daughter as well if you feel she's been overexposed to the tension in your relationship. If anything, please at least research the prospect a bit more before making any final conclusions. Best wishes.

Yours,

LoveAngel