Guys: What you think of this approach??

samsungxoxo

Ok, let's just say I got fed up with the stupid shy, reserve strategy and chose the outhoing, even a bit aggressive one. So I wonder if this turn you guys on or not???

I remember when I use to get compliments on myspace.com where these guys would say "Hey sexy sup", or "You moma, sup", etc. I would get me annoyed though, way too direct.

Anyways short story, I been doing the same thing on myspace.com whenever I see cute, hot guys. I compliment them, usually with the word "cutie" or the same overuse word they woudl use on me (sexy). Or I'll be worting stuff like "Yo SUP cutie".

So guys, what you think of it, would you go for it if a girl say those stuff??

stoopid_guy

Not if I thought you said it to every guy. ;)

Agressive women in general are a turn-on though. Self confidence is sexy!

guys are human beings too like you :p . some would get annoyed for coming on too direct , most of em would like it though :laugh:

It's a 50/50 toss up. I'm sure some guys do and some guys don't. I myself feel a bit like being played when I hear that stuff. If I came on to a lady face to face with that stuff it would have to be in a bar later on in the night.

First impression is more important than what comes out of your mouth. That means if they like your look, it's fine, if they don't like your look, you're viewed as a overly desperate chick to stay away from.