****! Now What?

Xx730NxX

I have been talking to this really cool girl lately. Things were going good, and I felt I had a chance so i took it. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. Now im unsure of whether she is in to me or not, Second guessing myself, and now im completely lost and dont know what to do, or how to do it. please help. If I call her how should i do it and what should I say?

Well, it sounds like she's interested, she did give you her number. Usually you can sense if things are going well, like if the conversation lasts, or if u'r in person body language tells a lot. I suppose you can talk about anything, ask her what she likes to do, what are her interests? Ask lots of questions. Start with basics though. Like, favourite movies, music, books, places to hang out, pets. If for example she likes...hockey, then maybe you two can go see a game. Or you can share funny or amusing stories (humour is always attractive). Go with the flow of things. Listen to what she says, ask questions, and most of all relax and have fun with it, be yourself.