I am in love with a man who is much older

redheadintrouble

I like this guy and i dont know what to do! I know he likes me its just one thing i love him but im underage and i dont know what to do! I like him and he likes me but he wont do anything and HES A COP!

Tell him to arrest himself! :mad: if he does anything to pursue you. That is just wrong. Cops are in a position to protect. Code of conduct. You should respect that too and find someone your own age.

Tell him to arrest himself! :mad: if he does anything to pursue you. That is just wrong. Cops are in a position to protect. Code of conduct. You should respect that too and find someone your own age.

here here!

Pink Amulet

How old are you?

How old is he?

How long has he been in the force?

How did you meet?

If he said he won't act upon his feelings (which I hope he won't) then you need to move on.

The fact of the matter is, it is a long and arduous task to make your way in to the police force (at least it is in this country) and I am sure he is completely aware of the consequences of a physical relationship with you. It would be completely devastating. Not only to his immediate career (he would most likely be discharged instantly) but to his reputation, and future career aspirations as an authority figure.

If he was intelligent, he would not go near you with a ten foot pole until it were legal to do so.