Hi I need some help!

I have been married for 10 years I got married at 18. And my marriage is in the dumps. I never thought I would have cheated on my husband but I recently started college and a very attractive guy started talking to me in class. Well we would flirt with each other in class all the time. Well this past week we skipped class together and went to dinner. After dinner we were talking. He said he likes me. I asked him why he is going after a married women he could find any single girl he wanted. He said that there is a difference between just being attracted to a girl and really liking them.( is there?). He also asking me how my family would like him and he talked about moving away with me. Well then he asked if he could kiss me... We did. We kissed and stuff. He wanted to much futher. I didnt. I said I had to go but still wanted to see him. He said we would. Well the next day in class he totally ignored me. I asked him what was wrong. He told me nothing he is just tired. Then I asked what do you hate me. and he said well I wouldnt say that and left. Can someone tell me what is up????

Instead of focusing on why the other man was acting the way he was, you should be focusing on why you are acting the way you are. Why are you doing this to your husband and your marriage?

I sincerely hope you wake up from your fantasy land affair and try to work on your marriage. That starts with being honest to your husband about what has happened.

College boy wanted to get in your pants, and when you didn't let that happen, he got mad and is sulking. Boys who don't get what they want will do that.

Now, what's up with your marriage that you are so hungry for any speck of attention from anyone?

My marriage is over it has been for a long time. We both just don't want to admit it. We have been together since I was 16 I am 27 now. I did tell him about this guy and he knows this guy liked me. But he don't care. I always said I would divorce first before I ever cheat. Because I totally despise cheaters. But now I am one of those people.

My marriage is over it has been for a long time. We both just don't want to admit it. We have been together since I was 16 I am 27 now. I did tell him about this guy and he knows this guy liked me. But he don't care. I always said I would divorce first before I ever cheat. Because I totally despise cheaters. But now I am one of those people.

At least end the marriage then, before messin around!

Confusedt33n

I am only 15, so you can think of this reply however you feel.

It seems by kissing him you led him on to think he might have a future with you, or at least some sort of relation ship. Sounds like he didnt do anything wrong, since if you would flirt with him as well your pretty much telling him you want to do stuff with him. I have been led on by a girl who was going out with another guy. All i know is when she refused to see me after we kissed i felt not only sad, but like an idiot for thinking we would have a relation ship of any sort.

That only goes for if this was a decent guy.

He could have just wanted action, in that case he was turned down and is pissed because he didnt get what he wanted.

Once again im very young an inexperienced, so think of this however you want to.

IrishCarBomb
Well the next day in class he totally ignored me.

Do women really not understand this? When he is ignoring you, he's punishing you for holding back. His hope is that you will feel the need to go further to win his attention back... and ultimately sleep with him. I guess it doesn't really matter.. because women even fall for it when they know it's going on.