I feel bad

i've been with my boyfriend for a little more than a year and lately, i've started to become physically attracted to his older brother. i've always thought that his brother was cute, but lately it's been a little more magnified. his brother flirts with me constantly and i really like the attention that he gives me, mainly because he's so HOT! i'm not worried about that, what i am worried about is that whenever his brother is at his parents house(he doesn't live with his parents anymore, but my boyfreind does) i make it a point to visit my boyfriend, just so i could see his brother. i think that his brother can tell that i'm attracted to him, and i think he kind of likes me too, and i also think that maybe the only reason why he's flirting with me is so that he could tease me. "you can't have me" is what i keep thinking he's saying to me. i feel horrible because although i know i won't leave my boyfriend for his brother, or for anyone for that matter, i just feel guilty for my secret reason for visiting him sometimes. i'm in love with my boyfriend, and i think he's really hot too, but his brother is older and has a nicer body, but that doesn't mean anything compared to how much i love my boyfriend. HELP!

I think you should be very careful here...Its normal for people to be attracted to others even while we are in a relationship. If you were to have a fling with your boyfriend's brother, there could be disastrous consequences.

Think about the effects on the whole family, and any mutual friends you might have.

You didn't mention if your boyfriend's brother was single.

If he was single, and you really felt like he was a better match for you, then you would first need to break up with your boyfriend, and then see where things go with the brother.

Sorry I can't give any better advice. But, whatever you do, flirting with your boyfriend's brother should be stopped, as long as you are still dating his brother.

Good luck!

i've been with my boyfriend for a little more than a year and lately, i've started to become physically attracted to his older brother. i've always thought that his brother was cute, but lately it's been a little more magnified. his brother flirts with me constantly and i really like the attention that he gives me, mainly because he's so HOT! i'm not worried about that, what i am worried about is that whenever his brother is at his parents house(he doesn't live with his parents anymore, but my boyfreind does) i make it a point to visit my boyfriend, just so i could see his brother. i think that his brother can tell that i'm attracted to him, and i think he kind of likes me too, and i also think that maybe the only reason why he's flirting with me is so that he could tease me. "you can't have me" is what i keep thinking he's saying to me. i feel horrible because although i know i won't leave my boyfriend for his brother, or for anyone for that matter, i just feel guilty for my secret reason for visiting him sometimes. i'm in love with my boyfriend, and i think he's really hot too, but his brother is older and has a nicer body, but that doesn't mean anything compared to how much i love my boyfriend. HELP!

Just like Sally, i think that it would be best to stop flirting with your boyfriend's bro.

It's not a crime to like someone, but in your case your boyfriend seems innocent, so don't give him up.

Is your relationship with your boyfriend that dull? if it is, then why don't you two do something together, and rediscover your selves again? - remember like when you two first got together, it felt like you'd never want to meet anyone else , because this person's the best?

You've realised your problem, and it's already half-solved, so don't worry, it'll all be O.K.

Good Luck. : )