OmG what have I done? psycho me

Mollyanna

• Author

AWWWW you just made me cry!!!!!! that is beautiful. I don't know what to say.

And no I can't talk to him. Right now, I really don't think he wants me anymore.

the_alchemyst

Oh, Ariadne--what a heartfelt song.

This is my song:

And so it is

Just like you said it would be

Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

And so it is

The shorter story

No love, no glory

No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes...

And so it is

Just like you said it should be

We'll both forget the breeze

Most of the time

And so it is

The colder water

The blower's daughter

The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?

Did I say that I want to

Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you

I can't take my mind off you

I can't take my mind off of you

I can't take my mind...

My mind...my mind...

'Til I find somebody new

-----------------------------<3

And molly: Actually, I think this guy cares about you, really I do. I think he just needs some time for himself at the moment. That doesn't mean the care has evanesced, though. :)

• Author

I hope you are right. I guess I may find out sooner than later. I just got invited to a birthday party on Sunday that he is also invited to. We shall see...

Well, my friend called today and wants me to go out with her and D's brother (she is dating him) and some random guy they want me to meet. So for sure, D will hear I was on a date. I just put on some new clothes and I must say this weight loss looks good on me. I'm excited. Let's see what else is out there... Wish me luck tonight!

That song was beautiful too by the way!

My friend called today and wants me to go out with her and D's brother (she is dating him) and some random guy they want me to meet. So for sure, D will hear I was on a date. I just put on some new clothes and I must say this weight loss looks good on me. I'm excited. Let's see what else is out there... Wish me luck tonight!

That's great! Have a good time.

Hey,

Yeah, well, that'd always be his song.

Good luck with the bd party on Sunday. And have fun on the date.

I went to the Salvation Army and didn't find jack for keyboards.

Just got a small pic I thought the fwb would like. It had a mosaic image of Jerusalem made in Israel of Israel stone it said (that's where he's from), so I'll give him that when I see him at the airport.

Sigh... one of those days I feel like going crazy...I guess I need the fwb to be back.

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

Hey,

And so it is

The shorter story

No love, no glory

No hero in her sky

Beautiful song too :(

Ariadne

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

• Author

i can't believe it. my friend tried to fix me up with the same guy that I met like 3 weekends ago. I didn't like him them. What would change that now?? When I got to her house... she was on the phone with D. and she shushed me. Why was it bad that he know I was there? She let me stay in the room and hear the conversation and told him she was going out with me, but why shush me? He is lonely. He was giving her a hard time about never coming over to his house anymore. Later we laughed because she stole his brother and his girlfriend. lol I actually enjoyed for a few minutes that he was lonely. I hope he misses me. I have totally missed him

I don't know "why"

But I don't like that friend.

She set you up on a date with a guy you already dated without telling you it was the same guy...

She tells you not to contact the guy you love and sit still.

She takes you on dates and gets you drunk to make out with some other guy clubbing, to make you look bad to the guy.

She has all these "talks" with D and "God knows" what she says to him.

(Maybe she even tells him that you don't love him, that you are this or that).

You go to the room and she is talking to him and she denies you. In fact, makes you shut up so he doesn't know you are there.

If she were a real friend she'd say, oh, Mollyanna is here, why don't you say hi!

I think she is very close to him and wants to keep it that way.

I don't know much about her, you are right, but I don't like it.

I'd keep her at arms lengths if I were you and go to the source (him) if I wanted to know something.

Have you ever noticed her doing something questionable? Like something you wouldn't do, etc? And then laugh it off? Keep an eye for those things.

I know for you she is the last link to him and you want to hold onto anything that is somehow related to him, but she may be more trouble than she is worth.

Just a gut feeling here, be careful,

Ariadne

Ps: You are cute, smart, bubbly, funny, beautiful, and overall "nice" real nice... girls envy that a lot.

Later we laughed because she stole his brother and his girlfriend. lol

Ohh... she's so cuuuute! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Ariadne

I don't know "why"

But I don't like that friend.

I could not disagree more.

She set you up on a date with a guy you already dated without telling you it was the same guy...

Well, that may not be the best thing she could have done, but it's not that big of a deal. Mollyanna, she got you to go out and do something that hopefully was fun. Just the act of going out is more important than who it was with. You're not really in any frame of mind to be looking for prospective dates right now anyway.

She tells you not to contact the guy you love and sit still.

Pretty good advice.

She takes you on dates and gets you drunk to make out with some other guy clubbing, to make you look bad to the guy.

Did she do this? I didn't see that.

She has all these "talks" with D and "God knows" what she says to him.

(Maybe she even tells him that you don't love him, that you are this or that).

Considering she's dating the guy's brother, this is being a bit paranoid.

You go to the room and she is talking to him and she denies you. In fact, makes you shut up so he doesn't know you are there.

It's better that he doesn't know what you're doing. He can't miss you if you're lingering around in his life. The last thing you want is for him to think that you're trying to cling to him any way you can by being around his brother's gf.

If she were a real friend she'd say, oh, Mollyanna is here, why don't you say hi!

Again, I couldn't disagree more.

I mean no offense, Ariadne, but you don't seem to get the concept of not smothering a guy. Constantly injecting yourself into a guy's life is not going to get him back. At best, it's going to annoy them and drive them away. People who have their own lives and can be happy on their own are most attractive. People who latch on and are constantly there are not attractive to healthy people.

I know you mean well, but your advice is the exact opposite of what Mollyanna should be doing. If she took your advice she would drive him away for good.

Hi,

How about this:

Well, my friend called today and wants me to go out with her and D's brother (she is dating him) and some random guy they want me to meet.

i can't believe it. my friend tried to fix me up with the same guy that I met like 3 weekends ago. I didn't like him them. What would change that now??

Isn't that deceitful?

Just for that I wouldn't trust that "friend."

Ariadne

• Author

I think this friend is a little insecure. She needs to have every guy's attention in the room. Usually she gets it because she is very cute and dresses in an alluring way. Maybe she was a little jealous when I came on the scene because I was taking some of D's time. Just a guess.

She doesn't really have any female friends (D said that most of the girls in town do not like her). That is something that I am definitely keeping my eye open about.

But I don't think she wants him and I to be apart. She goes on and on about how cool it would be for us to doubledate. Yeah I have no idea why she hooked me up with this same guy again. It was so uncomfortable for a while. Maybe it was because she had already made plans with me and then decided she wanted to go out with her man and his friend was already there. Does sound deceitful. Last weekend when I got all messed up, the moment I got in my car I knew I shouldn't be driving, so I kept calling her to see if I could stay at her house and she wouldn't answer. later she called me and was at her boyfriend's house. that's why I went to the beach. I knew I couldn't drive home and I had no where else to go. maybe she is just a tad selfish. but then again, i should be taking care of myself

thanks guys for your concern. And Ariadne, thank you so much for that compliment. you just brightened my day.:D

Hi,

Yeah, she ditched you drunk at the beach with nowhere to go.

And I "bet you" that when you told her you went to "D's" house she got mad.

Ariadne

• Author

PS, I broke NC again. This morning I read a thread that said something like "Let the force be with you". D was the first person to ever "make" me watch the Star Wars movies and we never got to finish all of them. After reading that, I called and left a message and I said "Hey, what ever happened to Annikan?" He called me a half hour later laughing saying "we never did finish watching those movies, did we? You fell asleep so we still have 1 and a half of them to go".

We talked for a little bit. I told him I was at his friend's house when he was talking to her and that he sounded lonely. I said, "Do you miss me"? His response "Girl, you KNOOOWW I dooo.."

Then I almost blew it. I said "Can I take you out to a movie tonight" He said "Sure" but it sounded strange. So I said "Well don't be so enthusiastic about it" And he said "Well, I thought we were going to take a break and get some stuff done" I laughed and said, "God, you are right it is just that when I hear your voice, I miss you and talking becomes just not good enough." He said "AWWWW...." We talked for maybe 15 minutes and he was laughing a lot. Told me to be good and he would see me on Sunday at that birthday party.

I know I blew NC but I still feel pretty damn good today. I think limited contact is the way to go for me. I need to not call him the rest of the week though. just wait for Sunday.

Good for you Mollyanna!

Good luck there and just talk to "him"

(People that give me the non-trust "this is weird" feeling I just stay the hell away from)

Ariadne

• Author

she is truly the only person getting me out of this house though... I do have a good time with her. She amuses me. She is one of the most outgoing people I have ever met and I could learn a lot from that.

Oh yeah, i forgot what else I said to him. After we talked about the movie and not going. I said "Yeah it was pretty stupid I guess to say that, but I guess I just want you to remember the good times we spent together and not the bad times. I don't want you to look back later and think - Oh I don't want to get wrapped up in that mess again. He said "That isn't going to happen. I remember the good times. I ONLY remember the good times"

god sometimes he is so SWEET!

Hi,

she is truly the only person getting me out of this house though... I do have a good time with her. She amuses me. She is one of the most outgoing people I have ever met and I could learn a lot from that.

And I'm sure she "pushes" you to date other guys to "snap of D".. And God forbid you talk to D (only she does).

You are a tough competition for her if she is all cute, and so are you. Plus, you are also nice.

I would say she's not even into the brother.

Ariadne

Edit: Btw, ask D if she ever made passes at him :)

• Author

she is a lot skinnier than me. plus she is blonde and blue-eyed. and tall. She models.

I already know that they tried to hook up a few years ago when they first met but they both said it was too weird. It was he that really liked her, not the other way around.

she is really into the brother. they got into a fight last night and she bawled her head off for an hour. even today she has called me crying a couple of times.

Ok,

she is really into the brother. they got into a fight last night and she bawled her head off for an hour. even today she has called me crying a couple of times.

Just nevermind me then :o

Ariadne

• Author

people are right, when you break NC it is like starting over. Today I missed him like hell again. running his words from this morning over and over in my mind all day. really nervous about seeing him on Sunday. it will be strange. will be the first time we have been "together" that we are apart. will be difficult not to kiss him like you say to, Ariadne! ;)

How is the keyboard hunt going?

(I bought the electric keyboard after all, but like half a piano, ack, some 61 keys, and sounds like a trumpet or a toy piano, I don't know if I love it or hate it, and it looks like from the 70's. I has all those noises things but for now is like they are more annoying, but at least the keys are "kind of" big, not sure if they are starndard even, for 40 dollars, can't complain much)

Ariadne

• Author

the guitar I am going to learn on is a kid size guitar. lol Last year, I dated a guitar teacher who was also in a band. I told him I needed my guitar tuned. He came to my house and when he saw it he busted out laughing. I had noooo idea I had bought a child version.

my friend called just now wanting me to go out AGAIN tonight. no freaking way. She really is trying to make me into an alcoholic. I had 3 margaritas last night and had to stay at her house because I couldn't drive home. here is something funny i just remembered from last night - I only smoke when I drink - and I didn't have any on me last night. So I walked out to the deck where the smoker section is and yelled out "Hey, who here wants to give me a cigarette?" My friend said she can't get over the change in my personality - that I am very quiet and reserved when I am not drinking. I barely speak. But when I am drinking, I just say and do whatever. I had a guy tell me once that he liked me a lot better when I am drinking.

no wonder I drink. but not tonight.

OK,

Be, don't drink tonigth then, at least not that much. I get crazy too and you never know what I'm going to do if drunk. So I have to be careful.

The fwb is back and he had gone to Sacramento to shack a girl. I asked him and he didn't deny. An old gf of his or some that moved there, older too.

And he loved the picture, I even hang it for him. He has all that type of jewish stuff around the house.

Well, I love my piano, back to practice! :laugh:

Ariadne

• Author

I'm glad to see you have something to keep you busy. I think I am going to call a dance school and see if they have any adult classes in anything. I would love to have a dancer's body and the discipline. Is it too late?

I didn't go out. I have too much work to do tomorrow.

That sucks about the FWB. What is it with guys that they feel this need to sleep with every girl they can? Don't they ever feel dirty?

burning 4 revenge
OK,

The fwb is back and he had gone to Sacramento to shack a girl. I asked him and he didn't deny. An old gf of his or some that moved there, older too.

Ariadne

Did you get jealous?