, heartbroken and upset...

Three/four months ago I broke out or a serious long term relationship. Lately Iv started taking an interest in a few guys at my school, expecially one called aaron. Aaron and I have been friends for ages but we had started takin more of an interest in each other so I asked him out, he was suprised that i liked him more than a friend because he had thought it was a one side crush so he said yes!

Day 1: first day of our relationship I didnt get to talk to him at all because there was a huge fight going on in my friendship group and I got myself involved

Day 2: I didnt get to talk to him much, but news got around we were going out. We exchanged our first hug :)

Day 3: (this is a friday) i talked to him abit and found out he was going to the disco, Score!

Day 4: (this is a monday) Didnt see him all day, went to the ekka.

Day 5: Back at school, it was kind of eery because people kept saying he didnt like me anymore. And at lunch he wouldnt talk to me. But then he proved them all wrong by sitting next to me in spanish, I think i kind of scared him off abit by being a bit too loud... Plus he saw what my friend had written on my ruler "I love aaron" he kinda went really quiet after that.

Day 5 (disco): He kinda hid from me, which was a shame because i thought i looked really hot. His friends who had finally clued on we were a couple made him dance with me tho. But hes not a romantic and i had to teach him how lol. He wouldnt talk to me again and after he had gone home someone told me he just wanted to be friends...

And here I am Totally confused and hurt. Havin tonnes of friends has its loss's, like losing your boyfriend...

I'm not sure if he really broke up with me tho it was so confusing that disco, either way tho i went home and cried, I think i came across too strong.

I just havent been in a relationship for months and i wasnt sure how to act...

Can anyone help me?