I dont get it

Strange Place

Strange Place

Ok so here goes. There is this friend I have known for about a year and he is really confusing the daylights out of me. Awhile back we fooled around doing everything but "the deed". Nothing came of it cause I was married. I know I'm a bad girl. Anyway, now I am separated but my friend has no idea, nobody does. I see this guy on a regular basis cause were in a band together. I find him constantly smiling at me although he's done that since we met. He's also started calling me honey and all those other sugary names again. For awhile he paid me no attention and then at a gig we played 3 weeks ago I get this really long hug at the end of the night and it was the kind with the hands running up and down my back. Then when we split he gives me this mushy dreamy eye look thing and we say goodnight. Then the next week at practice I get ignored. But, a couple of days ago he talks to me like were old friends. I don't get it. Is it my imagination he's coming on to me? What are these signals I'm getting from him? Does he just want to get in my pants? I am really unsure about all of this stuff.