I am worried a little about me and my girlfriend, We both used to work together at the same place, We had Pharmacy there and she kind of likes the main Pharmacist guy there and She would talk to him and be all excited to see him even with her and I in a relationship together... I dont know.. She says she would never cheat on me but from what I hear the women say hes a hot guy and all the women cling to him... But I don't know if she would choose him over me... I love my Girlfriend so much and With a guy like that, that works in the same place just makes me wonder... This guy is Like 30 something years old.. I'm 21 and shes 21. I guess it's this way and I shouldn't worry... what do you all think about this?? Thanks

What is her history like? How is your relationship? Do you have any reason to think that she might cheat?

If I was you I would not worry about it. If she wants this guy there is nothing you can do to stop it. Let her be free, and free your mind from worry. If she loves you she won't go cheating. If you give her a hard time about it, you will just piss her off.

hopeful-pessimist

she has a little crush on him, imo, but i don't think that she'll cheat on you (unless her past proves otherwise). from your description,although brief, i might too...he's an older, more mature, good looking man who has money and is smart (smart=sexy) please don't take it the wrong way, i'm not saying that you're not any of those so please don't be offended/hurt.