advice

CONFUSED

I met this girl through her mom a few months ago and have been seeing her most of the time during the weekends. She stopped her relationship with a guy a month ago because he did not give her the attention she wanted. So nowdays she is getting over him and says that she is 90% recovered. I like her and was surprised when she told me she went through a relationship and just stopped it. I never thought that she was having a relationship though at that time I felt she was avoiding me. She told me the reasons and I listened to her and told her that do not waste time on him and there are many guys who can give you what you want. I did not ask her what she thinks of our friendship. She first hesitated to tell me about her relationship ( that she had a relationship) and was blushing when she told me about it. I sent her flowers (roses- the best), brought her snacks from time to time and whenever we go for a movie etc... I force her not to pay.She felt bad that I would pay most of the time, but I told her please do not. Now she tells me about guys who like her and approach her ( she has rejected them). Everytime I go and see her I feel like telling her how I feel, but in the end I end up doing nothing, not even holding hands or kissing her. More over her mom wants me to go around with her. I do not know what to do and these days I feel like telling her how I feel and just get over it instead of dragging it along. I was discouraged in the beginning when we first met(before her relationship) The first day she reacted as if she wanted to play around with me or be my girlfriend. Then after 2 days I met her and she was completely changed and was wanting to shorten our meeting. I guess during this time she met that guy. Nowdays also I do not know whether she wants me as a friend or a boyfriend. Since I did not touch her when we went out to the movies a couple of times after her relationship she might be thinking that there is something wrong with me. She told me this is the 3-4 time(relationships) that someone has treated her badly and looks like she will never marry anyone. So please help me and I want to know what to tell her and when to tell her(right now or later) Moreover in May next year she is going to Japan for 2 years to teach English to Japanese students. My relation with her mom is of very close friend and she is 1 year younger to me. SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND TELL HER I LIKE HER OR WAIT FOR SOMETIME SO THAT SHE GETS OVER HER LAST RELATIONSHIP. I AM ALSO AFRAID OF LOSING HER FRIENDSHIP AS SHE IS ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ALSO. SHOULD I GO AHEAD OR FORGET ABOUT IT AS SHE IS LEAVING IN MAY NEXT YEAR FOR 2 YEARS AND LET THINGS BE AS THEY ARE NOW.

CONFUSED.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS HELP.

Totally Confused
How old are you two? It seems that this girl doesn't know what she wants. I will tell you, read some of the postings from other people. Listen to the men's stories with women problems and then listen to the women's stories about men problems. They all have one thing in common, both the men and the women. They are all in love with someone who they are not sure if that person is in love with them. If you have to even ask that question, then your answer is NO. When a woman really likes a man, she wants to be with him and can't help show it. When a man is crazy about a woman, he wants to be with her and can't help show it. You're that way, I'm that way, that's just how love works. When you're crazy about someone, you just want to talk to them and be with them. That's what makes a person, that special someone.

My answer to you would be to let it go. She may come around and realize she likes you to, but you'll never know until you totally back off and make yourself unavailable to her. Let her go to Japan and just stay her friend. That's all you can really do. You'll be o:k. You'll find someone who fits you perfectly and you'll know if she's in love with you or not, cause you won't be asking other people, you'll just know.