I'm in big trouble...

I've just met this really blazin' girl and she asked me out for friday night, and I told her alright. The problem is that I'm already going out with a girl and we are susposed to go out on the same night. I really like both of these girls, but I can't go out with both of them. If they find out about this I'll be in big trouble. So what should I do?

I've just met this really blazin' girl and she asked me out for friday night, and I told her alright. The problem is that I'm already going out with a girl and we are susposed to go out on the same night. I really like both of these girls, but I can't go out with both of them. If they find out about this I'll be in big trouble. So what should I do?

Didn't I see this in a movie somewhere? :) Well you've obviously gotten yourself in quite a pickle and it's not going to be all rosy getting out of it either. You've got two choices. You pick girl "A" or girl "B." Define dating with the girl you were initially planing to see on Friday. If this is just someone you recently met and have not dated previously, then really, it's just a question of choice. Otherwise, if this is an ongoing relationship then you're either going to break up with the first girl *before* Friday, or forget you ever said yes to the other girl. You *cannot* have intimate relationships with both without them knowing about each other. It will not work. It is not even a considerable question. And even if they did know about each other, it wouldn't be long before one left you. I think you already know the answer to your question. If these are two new people that you've met then the answer may just be to not change one of the dates to another day. Perhaps one Friday and one Saturday. You can "date" to find out more about these two young ladies and find out who's more of a potential partner for you. But if things get serious, you've got to choose. Best wishes.

Yours,

LoveAngel

P.S. - If you decide to sneak around behind their backs and find yourself in an even larger predicament, don't come here asking for help. :) Use common sense and stop this problem now before it manifests itself. As always, if you feel out of control of yourself, please seek professional assistance.