maybe it's me

I need another point of view. I am in a relationship with a wonderful loving person whom i have known for the past 9 years. We have always dated on and off but nothing too serious. About two years ago we became involved once again and have a beautiful daughter. The problem is that our sex life is non existant. I understand that the transition from him being a single man to having a family very quickly may not be easy, but i thought that after the first six months, that things would begin to pick back up. On Sept. 11 our little girl will be 1.

Our sex life went down the tubes when i was 6mo preg. He sd that my "showing" made it difficult for him to be turned on. I was upset but respected how he felt. Now there is nothing. We don't spend any anlone time together ( this does not include when we have both gotten off work and watch television barley able to stay awake). Now, we have been intimate since the birth of our daughter but the quality is terrible. Threre is no foreplay and no kissing. He does his thing and rolls over and goes to sleep. I try to talk to him about what I am going through and how I feel to at least get an idea of things from his point of view, but he blows me off or gives me an assinine response. I am at my wits end. It becomes frustrating when you live with a man that does not attempt to touch you or when he does, it is when he wants to. :confused::mad: