Help me!

Everyone, I need help! The guy I love I had to move away from about a month and a half ago. Our relationship wasn't that great, but now I found out that he is "sort of" interested in someone else. First he makes it a point to tell me, and then he says that I'm making it out to be more than it is. I try to ask him exactly where he stands and he always says "nowhere". He also hurt me really bad by saying that while he never felt like doing anything nice for me, now he does feel that way about this person. But he still wants to talk to me and send me pictures of us and his nephew to me. He keeps saying he knows how I feel but i know that he doesn't, and I can't believe or accept the fact that he "may be" interested in someone else. What do i do? Please help me!!!! I am so distraught!

i say forget about him. first of all, you said that you two didn't have a strong relationship.not very many long-distance relationships werk out. the ones that to have a very strong bond. he's not there anymore so LIVE A LITTLE! get over him and have fun!if he likes someone else, screw him! break it off and have fun. live is too short and precious to be wasting it on him.

Everyone, I need help! The guy I love I had to move away from about a month and a half ago. Our relationship wasn't that great, but now I found out that he is "sort of" interested in someone else. First he makes it a point to tell me, and then he says that I'm making it out to be more than it is. I try to ask him exactly where he stands and he always says "nowhere". He also hurt me really bad by saying that while he never felt like doing anything nice for me, now he does feel that way about this person. But he still wants to talk to me and send me pictures of us and his nephew to me. He keeps saying he knows how I feel but i know that he doesn't, and I can't believe or accept the fact that he "may be" interested in someone else. What do i do? Please help me!!!! I am so distraught!

I have been in a similar situation, so I know this must be hard for you. The best thing to do is try to keep your mind on other things. Don't answer the phone when he calls for a while, spend as much time with your friends as you can, let them know you're going through a rough time. Find things that interest you like some type of art or exercise. I know this is easier said than done, but this guy is moving on with his life and so should you. If it was really meant to be he will miss you and maybe realize how much he is hurting you. Spending time developing yourself may even make you confident that you can find someone better than him. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm sorry that you are in love with someone who doesn't love you back the same way. It hurts like hell, but in the longrun, you will be happy again when you find someone who feels the same for you. Explain to this guy that you love him and you are hurting. Tell him in time you will get over it and move on. Tell him that you cannot accept any pictures or conversations with him because you will not allow him to hurt you any more than you are already hurting. It's very hard, but cease communicating with him. You are in a new location and owe it to yourself to begin again. It may not seem easy, but from where I sit, it's very uncomplicated at this time because you are not married to the guy. There are no kids involved. Nothing is keeping you involved in a relationship that is not mutually loving. Good luck. Be honest with yourself and this guy and find strength.