Women are so frustrating.

SoCalCatman72

SoCalCatman72

So I'm at this bar in Big Bear this weekend celebrating a friend's birthday, only about 12-15 people there, we're drinking and whatnot, so this girl (who I found out later is the bartender's sister) comes up to me, looks me in the eye and says "hi, I'm --------" Ok, so we chat on and off then she walks up to me, grabs my arm and says "you're going to dance with me", so we dance for a while, then at the end of the song, she's like "catch me" and jumps up into my arms.:love:

Later, I see her talking to one of the other guys that my friend tells me is her boyfriend. :confused:

Women confuse me so much sometimes...........

So I'm at this bar in Big Bear this weekend celebrating a friend's birthday, only about 12-15 people there, we're drinking and whatnot, so this girl (who I found out later is the bartender's sister) comes up to me, looks me in the eye and says "hi, I'm --------" Ok, so we chat on and off then she walks up to me, grabs my arm and says "you're going to dance with me", so we dance for a while, then at the end of the song, she's like "catch me" and jumps up into my arms.:love:

Later, I see her talking to one of the other guys that my friend tells me is her boyfriend. :confused:

That sucks.:mad:

She was probably only trying to get her BF jealous for some stupid reason. That happens sometimes. Sorry that it happened to you.

Maybe she saw you just standing there looking bored and thought. Awe, I should go ask him to dance and have some fun with him........

Did she ask for your phone #, rub your crotch, lick her lips and make sucking sounds....... if not I would say person sees other person and thinks hey lets go talk to him and brighten up both of our days.

shame on you for thinking every women who talks to you is a potential score for you... :lmao: :lmao:

• Author
SoCalCatman72
Maybe she saw you just standing there looking bored and thought. Awe, I should go ask him to dance and have some fun with him........

Did she ask for your phone #, rub your crotch, lick her lips and make sucking sounds....... if not I would say person sees other person and thinks hey lets go talk to him and brighten up both of our days.

shame on you for thinking every women who talks to you is a potential score for you... :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm, well she did lick her lips, and she tried to get me to lick the salt for my tequila shots off of her neck..........:p

Of course every woman who talks to me wants me, I mean how can they resist all this :lmao::lmao: I used to keep count with a clicker, but it only goes up to 9,999 (love that new AXE CLIX commercial):rolleyes:

Translation: "My bf doesn't give me attention so SOMEONE has to. >pouty face<"

Arg, women...

• Author
SoCalCatman72

Oh well, at least I got a huge discount on the drinks, seeing as how she was the bartender's sister. 3 Jack & Cokes, 2 Tequila shooters, 1 Irish car Bomb, 1 Jager shot, 5 Corona's, nachos and tater skins all for only $29 :D

*sigh* I feel like gigolo.

Oh well, at least I got a huge discount on the drinks, seeing as how she was the bartender's sister. 3 Jack & Cokes, 2 Tequila shooters, 1 Irish car Bomb, 1 Jager shot, 5 Corona's, nachos and tater skins all for only $29 :D

*sigh* I feel like gigolo.

That is my drink :D and now that my BS work is done for the day, I do believe I will treat myself to one :D

3 Jack & Cokes, 2 Tequila shooters, 1 Irish car Bomb, 1 Jager shot, 5 Corona's, nachos and tater skins: $29 :D

The look on your face when you found out she had a boyfriend: priceless.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. I think you're great SCCM.