i like my girlfriends bestfriend

we've been going out for about a month. but over the last few weeks ive fallen for my girlfriends bestfriend. im not even sure if she likes me. i think maybe she does. but i REALLY wanna be with her. she stole my heart and she doesnt even know. (at least i dont think so). PLEASE help me. ive been so confused about what to do or say. do i tell the friend how i feel? or what i dunno. THANX

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, if you really are a mature person, there's nothing you can do. I have a hard time thinking that you can fall in love with someone in a month, especially someone you don't see too often or talk to too much. But it could be possible...

I had the same thing happen to me, except I was the girlfriend. My best friend ended up sleeping with my boyfriend, though. He told me "it just happened." This whole drama happened several months ago, but now I speak to neither of them and they broke up after only 2 months of dating because they were too stressed about the whole situation ( I was with him for 5 months). I was best friends with her for 10 years, now I hate both of them and they don't speak to each other and I don't speak to either of them. So you see how when people act selfishly and not for the more noble relationship, everyone gets hurt in the end.

So if you want to cause tension between the two best friends and possibly split up a friendship, by all means go ahead. Try talking to your present girlfriend...tell her exactly what you feel and exactly what the situation is. Also, try talking to the best friend. If she's a true friend she'll probably say no way. I'm sorry to say all this, but I've experienced this situation and I've also seen it before. Things like this never turn out pretty and someone always gets hurt. My best advice would be to leave both women alone. There are plenty of others that aren't your girlfriend's best friend.

we've been going out for about a month. but over the last few weeks ive fallen for my girlfriends bestfriend. im not even sure if she likes me. i think maybe she does. but i REALLY wanna be with her. she stole my heart and she doesnt even know. (at least i dont think so). PLEASE help me. ive been so confused about what to do or say. do i tell the friend how i feel? or what i dunno. THANX

why are you calling someone your "girlfriend", when it is obvious that you don't have any respect for her? Break up with this girl before the relationship goes any further. Get over the best friend. It will never work and there are too many woman out there in the world for you to be creating all this drama with her.