Teen Trouble!

Fred Winslow

I have liked this chick for about 15 months now, and I still want to go out with her. About 9 months ago I told hwer how I feel, and she said that she didn't want anything to happen between us. She hasn't been with a guy for a while now, and I think she is a little frigid. I once stayed the night at her house but didn't try for anything (although now I wish I did) but that was about a year ago now. I ask her out on the odd occasion, but she kinda makes excuses like she's going out with her friends, but lately she has been showing some interest in me and we are getting along quite well now. When she was drunk one night she told her friends that it will most likely happen [me and her going out] but nothing has come of that. Do you think I should get her away from her friends and try and kiss her?

How do I know if she feels anything for me now?

It sounds like she's a bit confused about what she wants. Do you hang out a lot? It may be possible that you like her so much because so far she is "unattainable" to you. Spend some time with her (as friends) and try to analyze if you like her as more and why. Maybe you've been so involved in liking her that you've missed someone else around you who is worth a thought or two. Just some things to think about. If you do decide to go for her, try talking to her! It may seem hard or embarassing, but look at it this way, how could you ever be bf/gf if you can't talk to each other? Good luck.

-Odyne

I have liked this chick for about 15 months now, and I still want to go out with her. About 9 months ago I told hwer how I feel, and she said that she didn't want anything to happen between us. She hasn't been with a guy for a while now, and I think she is a little frigid. I once stayed the night at her house but didn't try for anything (although now I wish I did) but that was about a year ago now. I ask her out on the odd occasion, but she kinda makes excuses like she's going out with her friends, but lately she has been showing some interest in me and we are getting along quite well now. When she was drunk one night she told her friends that it will most likely happen [me and her going out] but nothing has come of that. Do you think I should get her away from her friends and try and kiss her? How do I know if she feels anything for me now?

You sound like a nice guy and whoever she is will come to see that, as long as she is into nice guys. Don't try to get her away from her freinds. She probably needs them around. What do you say that you just give her a little kiss right there in front of her freinds, nothing huge that would embarass her of course, but just a way of showing her that you're into her. They try saying something like, "I just want to know if you are thinking about going out with me. I like you but I don't want to,like, annoy you by asking again and again. If you don't dig me, just say so, I can take it." Good luck. Teen like/love troubles really put a guy through the test. Relax, if you can and don't spend tons of time on a girl who doesn't meet you at least half way.