what shall i do

Shona

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about six months now and although we love each other very much our relationship seems to have fallen into a rut. Over the last couple of weeks it just feels like all the excitement has gone out of our relationship, i'd love to know where it has gone and how to get it back. Any ideas on how to make things more exciting.

Try reinacting your first date, talk to him about all the things that attracted you to him and ask him to do the same.Consider spending a weekend away alone together. Rent a hotel room or go camping, whatever you can afford. Do little things like rubbing his back after work or jumping into the shower with him when he's not expecting it. Most importantly, talk to him about it.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about six months now and although we love each other very much our relationship seems to have fallen into a rut. Over the last couple of weeks it just feels like all the excitement has gone out of our relationship, i'd love to know where it has gone and how to get it back. Any ideas on how to make things more exciting.