Fixing whats broken

About one month ago, my girlfriend broke things off. We both know that there is no one better for each of us. She is very stubbron and wont budge and is so mad she wont let me try to work things out. I am at my wits end. I love her so much. I have left her alone for about two weeks now. I can feel her love, but I dont know what to do. I dont want to do something stupid and really screw things up. Con anyone out there help me?

Totally Confused

When you don't know what to do, do nothing. Let it go. You're probably chasing her and even though she may like you, she likes the fact that you are and will chase her. She's pushing you to see how far you'll go, plus she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger. The sad part is, she does and she knows it. If you want her back ASAP, I suggest you stop all contact and act as if you don't care and that you've given up. Make it seem like you don't want her. Call her on her little game. Once she starts to think she's really losing you, she'll be the one freaking out, and you will see things switch. She'll be the one chasing you, if she really loves you like you say. If you don't like the outcome of a situation and you keep doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result over and over (like chasing her), then change the pattern. Try the exact opposite (not chasing her). Once you change a pattern, you'll get a totally different outcome/result. This whole things sounds like a game, which you'll win if you take my advice and provided that she doesn't read any of the postings on loveshack.