What is your best judgement of his behavior?

He uses the pet names, always notes how cute and adorable I am or am being at present time. When he has big life changing news and only 10 minutes out of his whole day to tell someone, I'm the one he spends the entire ten minutes telling. He will spend nearly the entire day with me from morning until night..and then 30 minutes later call to talk and say goodnight. If we're not together then he calls randomly to talk throughout the day.Before me he would never talk or spend time with ANYONE while he had his daughter, he welcomes me too all the time. He has other close friends he's known for several years and a fairly active social life. He's straight and thinks I'm gorgeous. He says "you make me happy". He also jokes around and teases me about things in a playful manner often. He says he loves getting my reaction and what not. What is your most accurate judgement of his feelings towards me based on the examples and information I have given?

Why am I asking? Because I'm dying to know why he acts that way, yet in his words he always tries to play everything off like he doesn't have that strong of feelings for me. If he's ever vulnerable in the romantic sense of the word with me, at a later date he clears it up that he was just joking.