Little events lead to Jealousy

I have been going out with my gf for 4 months and now all of the sudden I am getting jealous of little things that are beyond my or sometimes her control.

Like one of her guy friends kissed her on the cheak and then tried to touch her butt and she stopped him when he went for her butt and said that she has a bf. And then she is going to another schools Homecoming with her girl friends and I dont know any of them. Some guys that she knows are also going to be there and she said that she won't dance with any of them alone, only in a group with girls and guys, and she won't do anything like lap dances or anything for sure. But.. I am still feeling a little weird, I keep thinking that whenever she talkes to her guys friends and starts laughing or something that she is flirting.. I don't know if I am right, wrong, or both?

Thanks!

superconductor

She probably is flirting.

That's perfectly OK. It's good for a woman's ego, which in turn is good for you and your budding relationship.

I think you are fine. The key things are that she re-assures you and stops blokes from touching her stating that she has a boyfriend. No need to be jealous enjoy the relationship.

• 1 month later...
I have been going out with my gf for 4 months and now all of the sudden I am getting jealous of little things that are beyond my or sometimes her control.

Like one of her guy friends kissed her on the cheak and then tried to touch her butt and she stopped him when he went for her butt and said that she has a bf. And then she is going to another schools Homecoming with her girl friends and I dont know any of them. Some guys that she knows are also going to be there and she said that she won't dance with any of them alone, only in a group with girls and guys, and she won't do anything like lap dances or anything for sure. But.. I am still feeling a little weird, I keep thinking that whenever she talkes to her guys friends and starts laughing or something that she is flirting.. I don't know if I am right, wrong, or both?

Thanks!

I tell you what bud. Never ignore your gut feeling. I did and i ended up in the ****ter. You shouldn't have them feelings if the person is doing their job, and taking the same sacrifices you make for the relationship.