i am hopeless falcon!

Jack Dawson 1215

Jack Dawson 1215

Falcon i am hopeless because i can't find a gf all the f's hate me and i am starting jr.high and i am gonna get killed on the 1st day of school please help me man!

p.s. you know me as Jonathan

Woah there Sparky....you are just starting junior high and you are worried about having a girlfriend? SLOW DOWN, you have TONS of time for girlfriends. I didn't have my first relationship until I was 16 in high school, and I am FAR from hopeless. You aren't going to get killed. This is a confusing time of life because puberty starts jacking with your body and your mind. You are going to be fine. The more you worry, the worse things are going to feel for you. It's all about how you see yourself....and you've got plenty of time to develop a self-image. Just don't rush...you are going to be alright.

Falcon i am hopeless because i can't find a gf all the f's hate me and i am starting jr.high and i am gonna get killed on the 1st day of school please help me man!

p.s. you know me as Jonathan

As usual, you can't disagree with Ryan. :) "Jack Dawson" .... How quaint and original. :: rolls eyes ::

LoveAngel

Woah there Sparky....you are just starting junior high and you are worried about having a girlfriend? SLOW DOWN, you have TONS of time for girlfriends. I didn't have my first relationship until I was 16 in high school, and I am FAR from hopeless. You aren't going to get killed. This is a confusing time of life because puberty starts jacking with your body and your mind. You are going to be fine. The more you worry, the worse things are going to feel for you. It's all about how you see yourself....and you've got plenty of time to develop a self-image. Just don't rush...you are going to be alright.

fine but i know ill get killed though!

mail me and we can continue!