I can't stop thinking about her...

I've known this girl for about 6 weeks and she just moved countries (from England to New Zealand) and as the subject says above i can't stop thinking about her, but i think i have lost any chance of a relationship now.

Being a troubled teen is his later years, i should have no problem expressing how i feel, but when i'm around this girl i can hardly get a sentance out about how i feel, the only time i can is when she is drunk and she only remember fragments of that night. However, we can talk about anything for ages - we just chatted for about 5 hours last sat night and when i started to tell her how i felt, i couldn't.

anyway, today i was again attempting to tell her that i had thought about her all day and then i said "i feel like banging my head against a brick wall..." then she said "Well if thats how u feel" and then walked away and ignored me for the rest of the day, even though i tried to speak to her.

Can someone please help me and how can i save this one thing that i am scared of losing...

Totally Confused

Instead of putting yourself on the line, because admitting feelings for someone is hard (fear of rejection), why don't you tell her in a way that won't put you in the position of being rejected and won't make you feel stupid. If you come right out and say "oh I've been thinking about you all day." That's a little freaky and obsessive sounding. You might scare her off. Why don't you instead say, "you know what's wierd?" She'll say, "What?" then you say "Remember the 5 hour phone convo. we had the other night? Well ever since then, I've been looking at you differently. It's wierd." She'll say, "well what do you mean different or wierd." Then say, "I don't know, I'll have to think about it, but I think it's definitely a possitive feeling. I've never been on the phone with someone that long before. It makes me want to hang out with you more. what do you think it is?" That's so suave. You'll get your answer right away, without making a fool out of yourself and from her reaction, you should be able to tell how she feels. Also telling her casually like this will make her think about things and then she'll question what she's feeling. You won't be coming on strong, so there's a slight challenge there on her part.

I think that all you can do for now is appologise, as you've clearly hurt or upset her if she ignored you. Are you sure she ignored you for anger or hurt though? Anyway, all you can do is wait until you have the courage to tell her, don't push yourself or it'll just result in more troubled times. When you are sure that you can do it, then tell her, but until then, try getting to know her properly before you set your heart on a r'ship, and be a friend first and foremost, as it can't be too easy moving halfway across the world to a foreign country! I tihnk if you give it time, show her that you are a good friend, build up a good confidence with her, then say it! Good luck

I've known this girl for about 6 weeks and she just moved countries (from England to New Zealand) and as the subject says above i can't stop thinking about her, but i think i have lost any chance of a relationship now. Being a troubled teen is his later years, i should have no problem expressing how i feel, but when i'm around this girl i can hardly get a sentance out about how i feel, the only time i can is when she is drunk and she only remember fragments of that night. However, we can talk about anything for ages - we just chatted for about 5 hours last sat night and when i started to tell her how i felt, i couldn't. anyway, today i was again attempting to tell her that i had thought about her all day and then i said "i feel like banging my head against a brick wall..." then she said "Well if thats how u feel" and then walked away and ignored me for the rest of the day, even though i tried to speak to her. Can someone please help me and how can i save this one thing that i am scared of losing...