NOOO! I thought I was over all this jealous crap!

Thanks everyone for your replies...

Lostgurl, yeah it is like a vicious cycle. Cos after that and we saw each other he couldn't keep his hands off me and we ended up having sex anyway and laughing and joking around like we normally do... I just DON'T GET IT!!!

See, you shrugged it off, and didn't get mad, that was the first step on your steering him on the road to treating you better. You never reacted to his Jerkish comments, and he comes to you wanting you. Now if you would have reacted to the way he was acting, what do you think would have happened?

I'm sorry that it hurt to do this, that you went to your room and cried, That really bites. But you know what, after the first time that you don't react, it'll get easier, because you two will be reacting to eachothers smiles and kindness, not eachothers, resentful stares or mean comments.

Your mom was also right about you needing to stand your ground. But i think if i were you, i'd try this a little more first. See if he changes his attitude towards you, He'll react in a positive way towards you if you start the cycle. Once the cycle gets going, all the negativity will eventually be spun out!

Good luck woman!

Thanks everyone for your replies...

Lostgurl, yeah it is like a vicious cycle. Cos after that and we saw each other he couldn't keep his hands off me and we ended up having sex anyway and laughing and joking around like we normally do... I just DON'T GET IT!!!

See, you shrugged it off, and didn't get mad, that was the first step on your steering him on the road to treating you better. You never reacted to his Jerkish comments, and he comes to you wanting you. Now if you would have reacted to the way he was acting, what do you think would have happened?

I'm sorry that it hurt to do this, that you went to your room and cried, That really bites. But you know what, after the first time that you don't react, it'll get easier, because you two will be reacting to eachothers smiles and kindness, not eachothers, resentful stares or mean comments.

Your mom was also right about you needing to stand your ground. But i think if i were you, i'd try this a little more first. See if he changes his attitude towards you, He'll react in a positive way towards you if you start the cycle. Once the cycle gets going, all the negativity will eventually be spun out!

Good luck woman!