What should I do?

I am confused on what I should do, I really like this guy and don't want to wait around and miss my chance but I don't want to seem like I am rushing things either. We have gone out a few times and he calls me everyday. What should I do?

YOU ASK: "What should I do?"

When asking questions about what you should do, you should post far more details about the situation. Based on what you have written, you should answer your phone when he calls and make good conversation. Put out hints that you'd like to see him again and do more in person. Invite him to do some things with you.

These are things you should instinctively know how to do.

Good luck.

Doesn't sound to me like you are missing out on anything.

If he calls, talk to him. If he asks you to go out, go out with him.

What do you think you are missing out on?

I am confused on what I should do, I really like this guy and don't want to wait around and miss my chance but I don't want to seem like I am rushing things either. We have gone out a few times and he calls me everyday. What should I do?

Sounds like everything is going fine. He calls you everyday, so you cant be missing out on anything. Did he ask you to marry him or something. Details Please?

You like him, its obvious he likes you, I dont see a problem! This is your chance, that you fear you will be missing.

hi me,

based on the very few details you have provided (and from personal experience) it would appear that you have the balance of power in this situation. he is obviously very keen. you can stay cool and you'd probably be able to call the shots on how you want the relationship to progress.

don't change anything from your point of view. it's not wise to rush head first into any relationship.

if you feel he is becoming a little bit too keen, then don't hesitate to tell him to slow things down a little.

if it turns out that he's not happy taking things slowly, then he's not really a keeper. he should respect your decision to not rush things. if he's a fast-mover, then i'd probably suggest you move away just as fast.

this could also be a very good time to suss him out as a partner. build a foundation based on respect by making it clear what you want. hopefully he will have no problem if he really wants to be with you.

you'll soon find out if he's worth hanging on to. you don't really have much to stress about at all.

best wishes :)