the new gf is jealous?...!

websites are websites.

you get a profile so people can check then out ya?!

here's the thing.

my ex and i --long story.

you can look for my story in the breakup section.

summary: we broke up, he had a new gf, still loved me, had a fling, chose her, i was nice about it, i stayed on the DL.

i profile them every now and then. but i leave no comment. no nothing about them. i speak nothing of them anymore. no traces of talking about them in my friends boxes.

so with my snooping around. guess what i see.

psycho exes should read this what it contained? =HAH.

that was it.

i knew it was about me. because she's been talking about me, even when i didn't do or say anything.

she's intimidated by me isn't she?

maybe she read one of my super old entries about my ex or something. she's kinda late for that. OMG. it's funny.

they're going on almost a year and she still seems to be jealous of me or something; when i should be feeling that way cause she's the new girl.

but i'm not. i'm just up for revenge, and i keep myself posted.

i know it's pathetic as well. but don't you think she's making herself look really intimidated by me?

she can't compare now can she?:lmao:

im flattered.

now if only she knew what her bf said about her in front of his friends. she should know she was called psycho.

now if only she knew what her bf said about her in front of his friends. she should know she was called psycho.

What a gentleman. You can call yourself lucky you are no longer his gf.

Of course the new g/f is jealous. This guy messed with her heart and her head. I know what it feels like, i am(was) in the same situation as you, except on the other side of the road, my b/f chose me over his ex.

He messed with his current g/f's head and her heart, and you had everything to do with it.

Leave them alone, all it will do is cause hurt on everyone's parts. He chose her for a reason, and like you said they seem happy, so stop being so bitter and get on with your own life. Find someone that is right for you, because he obviously wasn't.

• Author

but you see..

i'm not doing anything to them. i don't even talk to my ex anymore. it's soo obvious she thinks of me. and as for my ex, hey it took 2 to tango. i could be doing the new girl a favor ya know?

i stayed away.

i didn't say anything. anymore.

it's all her.

but you see..

i'm not doing anything to them. i don't even talk to my ex anymore. it's soo obvious she thinks of me. and as for my ex, hey it took 2 to tango. i could be doing the new girl a favor ya know?

i stayed away.

it's all her.

Oh, well i really don't see. You interferred with thier relationship, while they were still together you were still trying to get back together with him. YOU should have told him that you didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with him until he was completely broken off with her. It's completely obvious that you DIDN't want ONLY a friendship with him. You "posed" as his friend in hopes that he'd want you back. That is decieving for the girl that he's with. It gives her every reason to feel threatened by you. Of course she's goiong to be jealous, you were trying to wreck thier relationship, you are deemed as a homewrecker.

And yet, you are still bitter and angry towards her, when SHE didn't do anything. That is why i say move on with your life. Get over it. He made his choice and that is just the way it is.

but you see..

i stayed away.

Oh, well i really don't see. You interferred with thier relationship, while they were still together you were still trying to get back together with him. YOU should have told him that you didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with him until he was completely broken off with her. It's completely obvious that you DIDN't want ONLY a friendship with him. You "posed" as his friend in hopes that he'd want you back. That is decieving for the girl that he's with. It gives her every reason to feel threatened by you. Of course she's goiong to be jealous, you were trying to wreck thier relationship, you are deemed as a homewrecker.

And yet, you are still bitter and angry towards her, when SHE didn't do anything. That is why i say move on with your life. Get over it. He made his choice and that is just the way it is.