wow, shes IS a chick

I have been friends with this girl for a really long time. I hang out with about 5 other kids constantly and she has always been just "one of the guys to us". Well one day we were all sitting on my porch talking and listenning to music, when everyone had to go. Not all at once but kind of gradually until it was just me and her. We started talking and some of this stuff she was saying kind of hit me like a rock. It was like "hey shes a chick, and a good looking one at that.".

Now obviously i always knew she was a chick but this was kind of like seeing her as a chick i could date. We talked a little longer and she had to got cuz it was like 10:00 at night. I said good night and went to bed. When i woke up she called and asked if i wanted to go to the matinee and i said sure. I was expecting all my friends to be there but it was just her. I asked where everyone was and she just said "maybe i was sick of it all ways being me you and everyone else". She statred to smile her little mischievous smile she has and we watched the movie. It was not exactly a date movie, despite its being named "date movie" but never the less we liked it.

When we got back we said good bye and i asked if she wanted to hang out later. She said only if the losers werent around. (She wasnt saying this an insult because we always refer to each other as loser.) i didnt realize it until she left but i was smiling about as big as i possibly could. We have been fooling around for a while and i was wondering if i should tell my friends. I dont want them to think she went all yoko ono on us so im not sure if i shud.

No, I don't think you should go blabbing to your friends.

Now go and rent Some Kind of Wonderful and invite her over to watch it with you.