My best friend is in love with me. Help!!!!

Kathrine

Ive known this guy for 8 years but we didnt concider ourselves "best friends" until the past 3 years. Lately, Ive noticed that he has been going out of his way for me, doing sweet, unnessacery things. About 2 years ago, he told me that he loved me, but we werent in our right minds and it was sort of dismissed and forgotten. This guy is truely a gem, anyone would be lucky to love him, but I just dont, and Im not attracted to him physically, if that matters. Should I risk this wonderful man's friendship for a shot at love and possible marriage, or keep things as is and love him as a friend? Right now, Im sort of not letting the topic arise, like not being alone with him... So Im in desperate need of immediate advice. Thank you.

Ive known this guy for 8 years but we didnt concider ourselves "best friends" until the past 3 years. Lately, Ive noticed that he has been going out of his way for me, doing sweet, unnessacery things. About 2 years ago, he told me that he loved me, but we werent in our right minds and it was sort of dismissed and forgotten. This guy is truely a gem, anyone would be lucky to love him, but I just dont, and Im not attracted to him physically, if that matters. Should I risk this wonderful man's friendship for a shot at love and possible marriage, or keep things as is and love him as a friend? Right now, Im sort of not letting the topic arise, like not being alone with him... So Im in desperate need of immediate advice. Thank you.

Kathrine,

What exactly is your question? You don't love him but he loves you? You don't have feelings for him, yet you want to know if you should risk the friendship for a shot at marriage? What exactly are you saying? :) If I didn't love someone I wouldn't be considering marrying them. Please explain this a bit further, or look a little closer at what you posted. Perhaps there is something there.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel