involved/attracted to another

what to do...

what to do...

I have been involved with my boyfriend for four years and no man has ever came close to catching my attention.

Until, i went to this store to buy my bf a gift. I fell hard for the sales man who assisted me. He knew i was buying this gift for my bf. He was very nice and it seemed as if we clicked.

A week later i saw him outside of the shop where he works(his job is very close to mine.

So i went in to buy something else just to see him. We talked and this time we starred (or i thought it was a starre in each others eyes). I already know so much about him and I only met him twice.

I can't determine if he was being a very nice sales man or if he felt the same as i did/do.

I don't know how to ask him out for a lunch-

or even if i should...

I do love my bf, but i can't say everything has been great lately either.

so should i let fate take control. and maybe because we work so close together we will run into each other on the street and i'll know its a sign to ask him out?

and if he felt the same, why didn't he ask me out?

how do i tell if he is interested in me?

I have been involved with my boyfriend for four years and no man has ever came close to catching my attention. Until, i went to this store to buy my bf a gift. I fell hard for the sales man who assisted me. He knew i was buying this gift for my bf. He was very nice and it seemed as if we clicked. A week later i saw him outside of the shop where he works(his job is very close to mine. So i went in to buy something else just to see him. We talked and this time we starred (or i thought it was a starre in each others eyes). I already know so much about him and I only met him twice. I can't determine if he was being a very nice sales man or if he felt the same as i did/do.

I don't know how to ask him out for a lunch- or even if i should... I do love my bf, but i can't say everything has been great lately either. so should i let fate take control. and maybe because we work so close together we will run into each other on the street and i'll know its a sign to ask him out?

and if he felt the same, why didn't he ask me out? how do i tell if he is interested in me?

I'm not one for letting relationships be decided like the lottery. If you have a standing relationship with your boyfriend that you value then I think you should forget about this salesperson. By nature, salespeople are flirtatious and nice -- they're trying to sell not only the product but themselves. It's part of the job. If you do decide to pursue this any further then you have to break it off with your boyfriend and explain to him why you feel it's time to move on. I can't tell you how strongly you feel towards him nor how close the two of you are, but you can't be sneaking around behind his back just as you expect him to be faithful to you. This is a decision you need to make. Choose wisely. Best wishes to you and sorry for the delay in response.

Yours,

LoveAngel