old friends?

For awhile now, I had it mind to catch up with an old friend whom I haven't seen in well over a year. This friendship ended after a arguement dealing with ol' romanace. At the time she made this big move for me, I was playing it safe and waited way too long then when I made my move for her she was seeing some guy. I couldn't really hold anything against her for that but then during a lengthy late night call she went on how she thought I was the guy for her and yet she wouldn't even give me a chance with her when she had only been seeing the guy for two weeks. After that, I trashed all my contact info on her and was happy to lose track of her.

It was about a year later when I started to get curious about her again. I think it had something to do with the month of July: in the six years that I knew her I never seen her during that month. After that, it seemed impossible that I would I'd be able to get ahold of her again.

A few weeks later, I was shocked to run into a good friend of hers, and I had to ask how she was doing. The guy went on saying how well she was doing now, and I was impressed. He said if I wanted I could give my name and number and he'd be sure to realy it her.

Now here I am over a month later and I haven't heard anything from her. I thought she would call sooner than later and by this time we would have met in person. I can't see why she'd be mad at me. The only thing I could think is when I put my name I wrote Jimmy instead of Jim the name she knew me by. Also, when he asked if I would like to have him rely my name and number I said she might not want to hear the guy said she'll probably call then I was like she might've forgotten who I am and he was said he would explain, the guy knew me as an old friend of hers and since he has talks to her regularly I'm sure she told him the ppl she'd rather not hear from. So what could be the deal here? I'm thinking about getting a new phone and number but I'd hate to miss out on her call, so what are the chances that she'd call a two or three months out or is a month out pretty much the span in this situation? any advice

I can't see why she'd be mad at me.

Because she hasn't called you means she is mad at you?

After that, I trashed all my contact info on her and was happy to lose track of her.

Maybe she is just happy now to have lost track of you?

But you know that she is the only one who really knows.

You tried. She still may call. She may not. Now forget about it.