What On Earth Would You Do!!????

For the ladies:

What would you do if you "stumbled" across naked pics of your boyfiends ex girlfriend, whom he wants very much to be friends with, but you have a prob with it b/c he left you to pursue her in the beginning of the relationship? And If you and your boyfriend were serious and talk alot about getting married and spending the rest of your lives together.

Then you confront him about them and he says that he threw them away, you, for some reason, not believing him, go through his packsack that he takes everywhere and find them nuzzled nicely in a special little pocket? WHAT WOULD YOU DO, to find out that your b/f is capable of lieing to you so boldly in the face about something so important, especially when he is sooo GD righteous about everything he does and claims that honesty is one of his most important morals?

Ohh, i'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. But it's done, there is no undoing it now.

I'd confront him with what you found and question his so-called, self-proclaimed "honesty".

Then, I'd probably just leave him to himself and his naked pics of his EX girlfriend. After all, if he is still carrying them around, she means something to him and I know I couldn't live with knowing he may still see her as some "sex-goddess" or even still have feelings for her. I think if he still had romantic feelings for her, there can be NO relationship between the 2 of you. You will always be hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

It's finally done.... I've finally after six monthes of this crap with his ex, have finally put my foot down and told him, it's me or her....

He chose her "friendship" (what a croc) over me, after him saying days before that he wanted me to marry him, be the mother of his child and am the love of his life...

:( How do you cope with something like this? After soo many lies???

although this may sound easier than it really is, get over him and don't think about him anymore. he was a lying sob and doesn't deserve any of your time thinking about him.

i hate liars too but thats life. i don't know what else to tell you, just try to get over it.