Girl Got A Prob?

nickelinadime

This one girl that I have a crush on was recently dating a complete scumbag for four years, and he cheated on her numerous times. I want her... She said she has a bit of a thing for me but she STILL wants her ex back. She has told me many times that she hates his guys but still loves him. Will she ever get over him and the thought that every guy is gonna cheat on her and move on to me?

She's one of those gals who loves jerks. Go to take a class on being a world class jerk and you might have a chance with her. Otherwise, go find a lady who has grown out of that stage.

you should move on and then rub it in her face by saying how much you like your new gf and all the things you do and then stop calling her and then only then will you have a chance with her if you cheat on your new gf and make her the other girl and always tell her you like her but the other girl is your real gf shes just a booty call...

• Author
nickelinadime
you should move on and then rub it in her face by saying how much you like your new gf and all the things you do and then stop calling her and then only then will you have a chance with her if you cheat on your new gf and make her the other girl and always tell her you like her but the other girl is your real gf shes just a booty call...

Thanks man, although I dont think I could do that. Does anyone wanna tell me why girls love jerks? Cuz shes so sweet and against all that kinda stuff she just seems like the last person who would be into jerks. So anyone wanna tell me that now?

girls dont like jerks she just wants a challenge, we should be asking why you just like one girl who doesnt like you back, I'm not saying give up on her I'm just saying go get some other girl and see how you feel. if it was that simple you could just be a jerk and shed like you to right...

Jerks are fun, spontaneous, romantic, tells a girl he's interested sexually, mysterious, and they act like they don't care if she doesn't like them because they got other girls that will replace her. They also have many female friends and women are drawn to guys who other girls hang around. It makes them curious and they want to find out.

• Author
nickelinadime
Jerks are fun, spontaneous, romantic, tells a girl he's interested sexually, mysterious, and they act like they don't care if she doesn't like them because they got other girls that will replace her. They also have many female friends and women are drawn to guys who other girls hang around. It makes them curious and they want to find out.

The ironic part is basically all my friends are girls. Jerks arent fun when they cheat on girls alot. I just dont get it.

Jerks arent fun when they cheat on girls alot. I just dont get it.

But they can change the jerk. He might cheat but he's not going to cheat on them. They have to outgrow this phase of men before they will see what they really want in a man. It is also why many guys want to be the player because they get sex while the friend guy gets friendship.

She's one of those gals who loves jerks. Go to take a class on being a world class jerk and you might have a chance with her. Otherwise, go find a lady who has grown out of that stage.

I think I conqur on this.