[[crying]] Hurting 3 People All @ Once

DaZed&CoNfuSeD_L0vE

DaZed&CoNfuSeD_L0vE

:bunny: Okay..here it goes......

I have a boyfriend of 3 years and I love him so much..he is 20 and I am 17 I couldnt see me being without him. He would give up everything for me. I love him with all my heart.

[[but]]

There is a boy I started to talk to the middle of last year that I have known for 7 years. I began to talk to him more the beginning of this school year and he has told me that he loves me. I want to be with him too becuse I love him with all of my heart. But you see his Ex-Girlfriend killed herself about a year ago and he told me that he loved me more then her. And all his friends are like when he is with you he is happy as ever. And they tell me that they have never seen him this happy.

Well the other day on myspace my boyfriend gets a Email that someone had seen me kissing someone else in school and the person didnt have a picture or anything. So I told my friend that we could only be friends and nothing else. Then I get to school on Monday [[today]] and he wouldnt even look at me. He didnt smile or anything he just put his head down and started to cry. All day he has been like this and all his friends are telling me that I dont understand how much he cares for me.

[[sigh]]

My friend told me that we could never be only friends because it would hurt him too bad..he would not look at me at all...

I read my horoscope for the week on lovingyou.com and I am a Cancer and it told me that I have something from my past that is unresolved and it also said that I should spend my time with Cancer [[which is my friends symbol]] My boyfriends symbol is Leo..

I dont know [[cries]] I have been in this situation for like a month now..

Please help me!!!

Thanks so much;;

Christen :bunny: