Unbelievable?

I have been with this girl for about 5 months now.I have NEVER felt like this toward someone. I have def fallen for her. But she might be moving to New York . I dont know if I want to tell her I love her because of this. Is it to early? Should I tell her I love her? And how should I do it?

I wouldn't try to influence her decision on moving. But her perception of how you feel about her (and how she feels about you!) will factor into her thinking.

Don't say anything that you are not ready to say. If her move isn't a definite thing yet, then your "manipulation" may only succeed in pushing her away.

Things seem to be going well for you, so I suggest that you keep doing whatever you have been doing, haha. Good luck.

• Author

I dont want to manipulate her in anyway. But I think its best for me to tell her how I feel about me and her. Not anything to do with her moving. I mean she just may be feeling the same way but I just havent reassured her that I feel the same way. But there is some really good news! She wrote me and email. She was carrying on a convo and at the end she randomly tells me that she is thinking about refinancing her house. But she could just be confused. What should i do about that?

• 3 weeks later...