I may just be hoping for a lost cause, but I recently broke up w my boyfriend of 10 months. We started out on a bad foot, but I guess it was just familiarity kept us with each other. However, I was engaged before I met him & I cheated on him w my ex fiance while we were together. Of course I tried to deny it initally, but once he found out I tried so hard to fix it...I don't know if he just couldn't get over it or what. He treated me awful, but I feel like I truly care about him and wanted to work through it. He went from being in love & wanting to work this out to not even wanting to speak. Is that anger or is it over for good?

CrushedOrgans
You skank its over.

um, okay, this could have been a harsh way to put it, but yeah...

i think you should both move on. why continue to fool yourselves?

He went from being in love & wanting to work this out to not even wanting to speak.

Yeah, that usually happens when you f**k other guys. Lesson learned. :D

next time keep your panties on hun, best advice i can give you. it really isnt difficult to say "no" to a guy, not difficult at all, and the way he's treating you now is 100% deserved. take this feeling and remember it next time you decide to cheat

you should of known better than to be around an ex anyways, live and learn i suppose

but please: dont try to act amazed at the way things turned out lol, you seem a bit surprised..dont be so naive, 99% of guys wont put up with that, and if they will, the girl was never anything more than a sex object to begin with

no self respecting man would forgive a girl for doing that to him.

lovestruck234

I suggest just for a moment to put yourself in his shoes...

How would you feel? Like sh*t? Betrayed? Used? Upset? Angry? Hurt?

So no, as Spectre said, don't act surprised that he's acting this way. He's acting in a perfectly normal way under these circunstances...

My advice would be that you are wasting your time trying and pleading with him to make it work...just let him go.

I hate to put it this bluntly, but you have already hurt him enough, let the guy move on...

Cheating and lying is one unforgivable act in my books. I don't give second chances for that, so I believe he's doing the right thing here...

In fact, he's doing you a favour. Now you won't have to worry about cheating, you haven't got anyone to cheat on...

Think about it next time.

It seems all the sexy, intelligent, and sane women come from down under.

Gotta get me an airline ticket! :)