does she like me??

heres the situtation...theres this girl at work that i like. we've been working for a little over 2 yrs. i like her and i know she know i like her...she is an smart awesome girl, but im not sure if she likes me. im just confused . we go out often..atleast once a week...she is shy and so am i. i dont know what to do..to ask her out or not....

Heavenseventeen

I'm shy too, so I wrote it in a letter and gave it to the person. He read and made his decision...yeah, he said no, but I'm sure it'll be different for you. Maybe leave it on her desk, or give it to her when she's about to leave. You'll never know unless you try. Just push and push yourself to have the courage, and go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a male friend who worked where I worked for a time. This girl started working there and they used to walk home together at night. He is a really really shy guy, but the sweetest darling you could ever meet. Anyway, she decided one day to leave a note with his flatmate and asked him to leave it on the kitchen table. The note was to ask him out. That worked, they went out, and now 3 years later they are married with 2 children.

Just do it!!!!