My wife has been to a couple bachelorette parties where they had male strippers. Now she enjoys going to male strip clubs alot. Is this normal, or does she have a issue.

My wife has been to a couple bachelorette parties where they had male strippers. Now she enjoys going to male strip clubs alot. Is this normal, or does she have a issue.

I wouldn't say its weird as the title of your thread. However, the question is why does she feel the need to go to these clubs? Maybe strip for her and see if that prevents her from going to these clubs? If not, you got a deeper issue that needs to be addressed, talk with her and see what she says.

It depends I guess on if this bothers you or not. If you have a problem with her going and she continues to go then yes she is weird and she has issues. If you have no problem with her going though then no I don't think its "weird." I would never go to one of these myself because it just wouldn't do it for me but I guess everyone has different ideas of what turns them on.