Ever since my wife went to a bachelorette party that had male strippers, she enjoys going to male strip clubs with some of her friends from time to time. Is this a fantasy thing, or is this a serious issue?

Ever since my wife went to a bachelorette party that had male strippers, she enjoys going to male strip clubs with some of her friends from time to time. Is this a fantasy thing, or is this a serious issue?

I know some women who occasionally go to that kind of places to have a laugh, others that laugh at the tacky strippers but enjoy looking at the occasional cute one (they are not really turned on - just eye candy), others that get actually turned on.

I've heard some (true) stories about girls sleeping with male strippers, but it was always very famous strippers doing a show, not average guys working as male strippers in an anonymous regular strip club. So those girls were more like groupies than anything.

Have you tried asking *her* what she likes about those places?

Does it bother you?

Ask your wife if from now on it is acceptable to her that you and some of your male friends go to some female strip clubs from time to time?