Now what do I do?

Valkyrie

I've met a man at work. We are from the same home town and have identical interests. We became very close (best friends). Then we found we were attracted to each other. We "fell in love" and became intimate. He's on his third marriage with four children, I'm divorced with two. We want to be together, but obviously can't. I know, if he really loved me he would leave his wife, but $1250 a month child support is no joke. Any comments?

Oh I've got a few comments.

Get out of this. Third marriage (which obviously is failing) should be a BIG clue right there that you aren't going to do any better. You might want to think about what makes you so interested in someone who clearly can't be there for you. I'd wonder if you had some history of abandonment or emotional distance. I really don't think this is a good idea at all though...this clandestine activity is going to cause no end of trouble.

Third marriage? Please don't get involve in this relationship. What makes you think that he can do it to you when he meets someone at work and has an affair. I would DEFINATELY think about your situation.

PLEASE DOT GET INVOLVED YOU WILL REGRET THIGS AFTER TIME I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AGAIN RUN AND FAST...

I've met a man at work. We are from the same home town and have identical interests. We became very close (best friends). Then we found we were attracted to each other. We "fell in love" and became intimate. He's on his third marriage with four children, I'm divorced with two. We want to be together, but obviously can't. I know, if he really loved me he would leave his wife, but $1250 a month child support is no joke. Any comments?
PLEASE DOT GET INVOLVED YOU WILL REGRET THIGS AFTER TIME I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AGAIN RUN AND FAST...

Now hold it a second, buckaroo... Just because a relationship was not successful for you does *not* mean that Valkyrie will follow in your footsteps. Please read my posting in response to your message under the name "Zewwers."

LoveAngel