Friend? I don't think so...

I'm part of a very close group of friends, we all do everything together, movies, camping, road trips, simple get togethers. Pretty much everyone is partnered up. My fiance and I, Erin & Mark etc.

Unfortunately, we have a friend, lets say her name is Michelle, she has a great boyfriend and a fantastic mate to all of us girls & boys. He should be treated like the great guy he his. Michelle isn't the best person to hang around with, countless times I've cried over her flirtatious ways toward my fiance.

Mark is Michelle's ex boyfriend, even though is a completely wrapped in Erin, Michelle thinks it's okay to flirt like mad with him, EVEN THOUGH she has a boyfriend and is friends to us girls she will flirt like mad with our men right in front of our eyes. Every thing she does is flirtatious, texting, the body language. Erin finally has said something to Michelle via text. Michelle has now been going at it like crazy now to my man, would you call that a friend? Would a friend say this to your partner right in front of you? "I know you stare at my breast, I know you can't help it though, they are pretty hot..." would a friend push you away when your dancing with your partner in the nightclubs then wrap her arms around your man rubbing her body all over his?

I want to say something but something is holding me back, probably because we were such good friends in the past & have great memories together. My fiance always pushes her away and never flirts back which I am grateful for, I love him so much. I can't believe how someone you trust can turn on you like that & have you completely sucked in. She's not the person I thought she was.

Sorry if this is long :p, you guys are probably falling asleep right now...

What would you do in my situation? It's hard because we wan't to see Michelles boyfriend, Paul he is so nice and the greatest, loyal friend anyone could have but theres a lot of sneaking around to do. We all think he could do a lot better than putting up with her sneakiness (she snuck out to go clubbing with J.C... Paul hates him.. and never told Paul), sarcasm (she cracks it at him and calls him horrible names when he doesn't feel like partying or clubbing) and bitchiness.

What do you guys think of her?

What should I say to her? Should I wait until she flirts with my man again (which won't be too long) then have a go at her?

She knows I get upset about it by my facial expressions, yet she will still flirt with him and say "Ooooo, Lee's jealous!"

I'm a kickboxer and it's sooooo hard not to walk up to her and break her nose! It's so tempting, but I think of doing it all the time!

yourshawty_69

Okay, the answer to that is quite simple.. A friend wouldnt do that and if I were you... I would not of only said something, I would of probably hit her by now. As for the boyfriend of the girl's... Does he know she is doing this? If not, I would tell him! She is no friend at all, but that does not mean that you have to stop talking with the boyfriend of hers. If anything, stop talking with her all together.

Indifference can be more effective than punches.

Do not be bothered - or pretend you are not. Try to see the whole situation as amusing. Relax, keep calm and grin at her. She'll have lost any power over you.

She knows I get upset about it by my facial expressions, yet she will still flirt with him and say "Ooooo, Lee's jealous!"

Now, it would be great if your bf were more cooperative and chimed in saying something like "she is not really jealous, she knows you are no match to her - just bothered by your immaturity. Now could you please stop acting like an attention-seeking tease? You are putting me in embarass because I'd rather not be rude to you".