How do i make her belive that im not cheating

welcome to anyones advice. I have been going out with this amazing girl for about a month and it been going good. But one day she calls me on the phone and asks me have i been cheating i told her no but it seems like she doesnt belive me she said that alot of people have told her that im been cheating but i have not done anything. How do i make her believe That i am not cheating:(

Perhaps some confrontation with whomever told your gf that you have been cheating on her is in order.

Obviously, in front of your gf.

Ask her to arrange a meeting with who spread such nasty rumours about you to her. You, your gf and them.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

But they had better produce some very good evidence.

Who is the mutual acquaintance who'd be spreading these rumors? It's not just some random stranger telling your gf.

Your gf could just be a flaky woman who doesn't trust any man, or gets jealous over minor things. The "people have told her" line could just be a lie to give her jealousy more backing.

If she can't or won't identify who is spreading the rumors and what the details are, you really can't defend yourself, can you? If that's the case, you're doomed anyway.

Your gf could just be a flaky woman who doesn't trust any man, or gets jealous over minor things. The "people have told her" line could just be a lie to give her jealousy more backing.

That was my hunch too.

She could've made it all up. And if so, she would expect the OP to work his ass off trying to convince her that he's clean. And IF that's true, the girl is an over-suspicious person and would need constant reassurance of her place in the relationship.

Is it possible she's cheating on you, and because of her own actions now she mistrusts you? Like mirroring herself and reflecting her guilt on YOU.

Never say never.....

Is it possible she's cheating on you, and because of her own actions now she mistrusts you? Like mirroring herself and reflecting her guilt on YOU.

Never say never.....

I agree on this point.:eek:

However, someone could be lying to her, another man, to get her in the bed.

welcome to anyones advice. I have been going out with this amazing girl for about a month and it been going good. But one day she calls me on the phone and asks me have i been cheating i told her no but it seems like she doesnt belive me she said that alot of people have told her that im been cheating but i have not done anything. How do i make her believe That i am not cheating:(

If she still is on your butt about this in another week, you decide how much you like her and if she's worth it. IF she is going to listen to others and not trust you at all, then what is the point of staying with her? You say you haven't cheated, so therefore, you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to prove it to her time and time again.

Find out WHO those people are who are filling her head up with insecurities and questions of you cheating.