Update on my "long story" post

I went out with Chad; it ended up not really being a date and it had a "friends" vibe. I don't plan on seeing him again. Jared and Chad did not meet. Jared and I were not nor ever were exclusive. Last night Jared came over and spent some time with one of his friends who happens to be a girl and live across from me, and I completely flipped out, probably due to the fact that I have just realized my very strong feelings for him and there was alcohol involved.

We had a chat and he revealed that he was very interested but he's still very messed up over a past relationship and doesn't want to get into a new one. This relationship was a year and a half ago, but apparently they were engaged. He says that he didn't want to get so attached to me but now he wants something more. He's still not willing to be exclusive with me, which is fine, but he can't expect me to be exclusive either. He agreed to this and he stayed over again with no sexual contact.

We're still not dating. We're still not exclusive. The thought of him with someone else makes me physically ill. I'll just have to try not to think about it.

If you want to be exclusive, and he doesnt, just end the relationship. you obviously care about it more than he does, find someone else who just wants you and nobody else, why settle for a guy who wants to play the field? its pretty silly.

cuz if not, its just gonna turn into he goes and hooks up with whoever he wants, you hook up with whoever you want, and you also hook up with each other, i mean..do you honestly wanna start an actual relationship like that? i wouldnt